Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sexy guys - you find them in the strangest places

Like in video games. Laugh all you want, but I swear I've found a couple of video characters that are BAD ASS!!


Like Marcus in Gears of War. Oh my goodness. Tall, dark and deadly - a tortured soul who's not quite reconciled with his past but who can seriously kick some ass. A man of few words with a steely gaze and a really big ...gun. Bring it on!!
And Francis in Left 4 Dead. Yes, Francis. Big, burly guy in jeans a vest and lots of inkwork. The man can handle himself when facing the Zombie Horde.



Sexy video characters. Who would've thought?

There's a whole new world out there in video-game land. And thanks to the guys i the family thinking I need to join the world of online play, I now have my own console. I plunk on my headset and get down to it. Sniping enemies (my fav), blasting zombies, running like hell when I run out of ammo:)

And checking out the characters to see who's the hottie:)

Hmmmm, me thinks it's time to play. A year from now, I'm going to be lethal:)

Yes, LETHAL. That's my story and I'm sticking with it. Watch out horde, here I come!!

Oh Francis.........

No comments:

Post a Comment