Thursday, January 7, 2010

I'm in the danger zone!

You know you've said it at least once (or a thousand times)... "when hell freezes over".

I used to say that a lot. Until I moved to Florida. Then I switched to "when it snows in Central Florida."

Well, damn. I'm in the danger zone here. I heard one weather report that said we may get snow flurries this weekend.

Hmmm, does that mean I now have to:

1. Eat sea urchin
2. Wear bright orange
3. Buy a pair of stilettos
4. Ride the space ride at Disney
5. Ride the mechanical bull backwards
6. Watch football
7. Wear a pair of capri pants (with those stilettos)
8. Drink beer
9. Go bungee jumping
10. Swim with the sharks

Maybe I'll switch back to "when hell freezes over".

5 comments:

  1. safer to drink beer I think LOL or possibly a pair of stilettos then again a trip and a twisted ankle could be high risk LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to blogging, Ciana! And you'll love the space ride at Disney...

    ReplyDelete
  3. *Snicker* Welcome to blogland. Mostly you're supposed to ENJOY yourself. As for the capris and stilletos... I'm trying to envision this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You could always watch NASCAR with me. Congrats on your new home away from home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never thought I'd see the day. LOL! Go, Ci! Forget all those forms of torture and have fun!

    ReplyDelete